Get Active And Recover Faster
Welcome to Kern Physical Therapy. Our goal is to get you back to doing all the wonderful activities you love doing, whether it be running marathons, climbing mountains, being able to sit without discomfort, or being able to get around your house more easily. Whatever your goals, we can help you! We are committed to maximizing your well being and health so you can return to your life. We are sure you will leave our clinic moving better and delighted with the wonderful care you have received.
These people are professional, caring, encouraging and helpful. The physical therapy sessions I have had at Kern Associates have definitely improved the quality of my life. -Bill Thacker
When I set out in 2005 to find a physical therapy provider, I was searching for the best care possible. I have doubt that at Kern & Associates, that is exactly what I found. -Coleen Kalbacher
I am very impressed at the number of Doctors of Physical Therapy who work at Kern and Associates, how many have reached areas of specialization even beyond this, and that they are updating themselves on an ongoing basis. -Rose Marie
My physical therapist, Celia de Mayo, at Kern & Associates Physical Therapy, has helped me decrease my back pain and has improved my walking. I feel that she is not only very competent, but extremely compassionate. -Esther Kaplinsky
Why choose our clinic:
- Our clinic is owned by a physical therapist, Becky Kern, who has been the clinic director since 1985.
- All of our physical therapists are licensed in the state of California.
- Over 60% of our therapists have Doctoral degrees.
- Over 40% of our therapists are board certified orthopedic specialists (< 8% of physical therapists in the country are board certified in any specialty).
- Our clinic is a satellite site for USC physical therapy students and USC physical therapy post doctorate orthopedic residents.
- We are the only clinic in the area with extensive experience treating CRPS/RSD.
- We are the only clinic in the area with therapist certified in LSVT for Parkinson's.